Sunday, April 3, 2011

MC carthy happy late bday

     Well my birthday gift to you is a great write up in the beacon.  I hope you enjoy.

     You probably celebrated with the fam or went to a show or something, maybe got a beer with Mr. Locks?  OR POSSIBLY ALL THREE AT ONCE.  I mean anybody would be happy with those three presents on a birthday right? I could give or take Locks but...

     I bet Mrs. cooked your favorite meal and the kids baked and frosted you a nice cake.  Maybe even watched a televised sports game...got to kick back and relax a little.  But my question is so after all the gifts, was it a bummer having to throw some other things away?  I mean according to your whole 100 thing gig...

     But we know the older this one gets the wiser, and the better knowledge and discussions for future philosophy classes. Joy.  I hope you still enjoy your birthdays even though you are getting older.  I know once I'm 40 I feel like I will dread the whole getting older thing-not to say I believe your that old. not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment