Monday, January 10, 2011

something about a shoe?

This prompt reminds me of The Devil Wears Prada movie for some reason...

ok anyway, well let's rule out the obvious here, I would not be a high heel..even though many are very pretty and I like to dress up every now and again, they hurt after awhile and if we're being honest, heels represent a high maintenance type of person, and that is not me. 
Probably not a gym shoe, I cannot remember the last time I exercised..
Flip flops don't got enough support in 'em, and I'm a person full of support so not those either

I usually wear boots or canvas shoes..SO LETS GO WITH BOOTS.

They keep me warm, as I keep others warm? Yeahhh.
They are also fashionable but functional and that could represent my well-roundedness of character.
Yeah, this all sounds goood
But god forbid they be UGG BOOTS, no no no no those will just not do.
Maybe a stylish pair that are a little taller than ankle that lace up, when laced up tight they look ok but loosely tied makes the perfect statement. A pair that can get through a couple legit years, ya know? Without salt stains or the sole coming off the bottom. But not worth over a hundred dollars either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment