Saturday, January 29, 2011

ultimate recipe

     Well I am not the best chef on the planet, I usually do not cook at all.  I am a big fan of the cereals, bagels, I might do eggs or pancakes if I'm feeling extra fancy...but breakfast is the meal that I know the most meals that I can prepare myself.  Perfect recipe for the breakfast time is fluffy banana pancakes with sausage links and a huge cup of coffee. num.
     I can do a grilled cheese or mac and cheese from the box,are you seeing a pattern?  Sandwiches can be awesome if you have solid ingredients in the fridge...Lunches can get pretty boring in general though.
     Dinners, well my specialty is pasta or frozen dinners. I could probably make a homemade pizza because I used to make those with daddy way back when.
     But from my limited cooking experience, I can tell you a fantastic recipe is making chicken stir fry.  And I actually just learned how to do this correctly and deliciously from a cutsy couples dinner party that I recently attended. 
     -Take organic chicken breast, cover in flour, dip in egg, then breadcrums.
     -Cook these on stove top after adding salt, pepper, or desired seasoning.
     -Fry brown rice and veggies, add lots of garlic salt.
     -Stir it all together, and omg it is yummy and simple to make.

Now who said teenagers don't know how to cook?

No comments:

Post a Comment