Monday, February 14, 2011

I Know This Means Something

   There must be something significant to write about since this was finals week.  My life has taken some exciting turns lately, and I'll catch ya up.  But it is interesting how things turned out, I am now super busy but that's how I've always been I suppose.
   I now have a job as a hostess at Basr Louie, and training to be a server soon.  It must mean something that I am moving up to the funner job with way better tips, so soon after landing the job in the first place.  It feels good to be placed in a job where the rest of the staff is super chill and wonderful, and they constantly work to make me better at what I'm doing. 
   I have a wonderful new boyfriend, which I was not initailly looking for.  It must mean something that things turned out like this...I guess they say love just sort of falls at your feet when you least expect it.  I'm lucky in that sense.
   With Company, we are doing this powerful show called Jugger's Rain and I am so pumped to be assistant director-ing alongside winks.  I am looking forward to expanding my theatre credibility through this opportunity, and God knows what He was doing when not casting me in the show, but instead giving me this other leadership role. 
   So things are super duper wonderful in my life currently, and usually that means that something is about to go horribly arye.  But my life was made to be this way right now, and when things arent looking so bright, that is the way it is.
   I'm dealing, and everything means something.

No comments:

Post a Comment