Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankful

     I just love our class too much, I'm thankful for everybody in it for such great converstations and what not...there are a couple that stand out that always seem to make my day in some small way or another though.

The list is what follows:
1. Hannah Ray- Long time friends, she's always got my back. Good side convos during, well not class of course, and I am blessed that she is blessed with a beautiful baby brother, that I can play with all of the time when I come over. Yes the many perks of the mid/ray relationship...
2. Rachel Mertel- She is always giving her leftover food to me and doesn't complain when I leave week's old coffee mugs in her car, she still sends me that text asking if I would like a ride to school. She's pretty great.
3. The dream team, or otherwise known as the Thompson Twins. I mean they are almost famous so I'm pretty thankful that I can one day be like 'omg yeah they were in my philosophy class'.
4. Ashanti- She always has great side comments on movies we are watching or heated debates between Kene and Mr. McCarthy, she keeps me entertained.

YAY FOR THANKSGIVING. TURKEYTURKEYTURKEY

1 comment:

  1. We never talk during class. But how did I guess that Colin would be mentioned? Love you.

    Oh and youre even funny in your blog.

    ReplyDelete